An executive spends an average of 24 days a year in meetings, and an employee spends an average of 7.5 hours per week searching for information on paper or in digital form, without finding it.
The Microsoft SharePoint solution helps optimise shared work and information, thus saving valuable time.
SharePoint is a collaborative sharing space. It helps centralise and reduce document storage. SharePoint offers many advantages:
- Creating pages and sites: SharePoint lets you easily create intranet, extranet and internet pages, thanks to the provision of predefined page models, among other things.
- Centralising your documents: SharePoint helps you manage and store your documents.
- User management: you can manage the user and group profiles, as well as their permissions.
- Search engine: with SharePoint, you can search through all the saved documents and data.
- Business application integration: SharePoint helps you create solutions to fulfil a specific business requirement.
The SharePoint solution will help you improve your project management, save time when searching for information, access your documents wherever you are thanks to OneDrive Enterprise, and improve your teamwork. You will be able to work faster and more efficiently and use the time you save to work on other subjects.
Ainos offers its expertise in the analysis, design and realisation of collaborative solutions and content management based on the latest SharePoint technology, or its cloud version, Office 365. The SharePoint solution is flexible and can evolve according to your company requirements.
Our sister company, Elgon, can help you manage the infrastructure of your SharePoint solution and offer other collaborative solutions such as Teams, included in Office 365. Discover its activities here.