A bot, also called a chatbot or a conversational agent, is a program that simulates a conversation in natural language. It can be integrated into your website or directly accessible on an instant messaging system such as Messenger, Skype or Twitter, or by SMS. The bot’s functioning principle is based on a question /answer library, linked to a semantic analysis and the use of artificial intelligence, which can help it learn and improve its output.
What are the advantages of a bot for your company?
1. 24h/24 availability
Bots can give an instant answer when it is requested, at any time of the day or night. The desired information is always available, and the user does not have to wait for an answer to be given by a physical person or be subject to the company’s opening times.
2. More efficiency
A bot can save valuable time, for the user who can obtain an immediate answer but also for your employees, who are no longer charged with answering simple and repetitive questions and can thus concentrate on other tasks.
“Companies that have chosen to implement these conversational agents have noted a 70% decrease of telephone, chat and e-mail requests.” Gartner
3. Lead qualification
A chatbot can be used as an initial contact to obtain customer information, such as their number, the subject of their request, their preferences… Which helps spot opportunities and gain flexibility when contacting the customers and directing them to the right service. The employee will receive the information gathered by the bot, the lead is then qualified, and the contact is thus more personalised.
4. Brand image
Bots are trendy, and they show your company is dynamic and innovating. They help your company stand out from its competitors by offering an additional communication channel with your customers and improving customer satisfaction.
Internal or external bot?
Ainos offers two bot approaches: an “external” use that is oriented towards the customer relationship, and an “internal” use that facilitates various processes within your company.
- “Engage your customer” is our external chatbot approach, which helps you improve your customer service. The bot can be used in several different areas and contexts, such as in a financial context to help the customer monitor their accounts and contracts, in a transport context with timetables, or in an insurance context with the provision of useful information.
- “Empower your employees” is our internal chatbot approach that helps simplify various processes in your company. A bot can be used for various different services or activities, such as the HR service with leave monitoring or hiring assistance, the IT service with requests to the helpdesks, the financial service with expenses receipts or monitoring assistance for the financial activities.
Bot in a day
Ainos offers a “Bot in a day” workshop for companies that wish to invest in the latest digital trends. We will create your first bot, with the help of your teams and many discussions and exercises.
Because we know your time is valuable, the workshop is only one day long, which will suffice for the creation of first bot that will be basic but functional, and that can be presented to your colleagues.
This workshop is the perfect starting point for the digital transformation of your company and an innovative customer experience.
- Select commercial or internal scenarios
- Identify the challenges and opportunities for your company with your business experts
- Define a set of features that are suitable for the defined strategy
- We will build a basic bot that is capable of answering the requests identitfied in the previous steps.
The “bot in a day” workshop is a basis upon which you can build additional features and services in order to perfectly meet your customers’, partners’ and employees’ expectations.